|NAME||William Joseph GLOVER|
|MILITARY SERIAL NO.||2312|
|ENLISTED||Manilla 16 March 1916|
|DISCHARGED||Sydney 18 September 1919|
William Joseph Glover applied for his loan on 3 January 1920. His block with an estimated market value of £450 consisted of only eight acres, in the County of Cumberland, Parish of Gidley, Metropolitan Land District. There were a house and various sheds on the block.
In the file there is a full handwritten copy of the purchase agreement between Glover and A D Barnes of Tenterfield. An inspection was carried out on 26 November 1921 and it was reported that Glover had left the district. ‘The house was locked up’ It was stated that he had gone to Narrabri. He stated on 19 April 1922, that he had sold his place to an Alfred Leopold James Docwra.
 SRNSW: Lands Department; NRS 8058, Returned Soldiers loan files; [12/6903 No. 3066] William Joseph Glover, Application for Loan 3 January 1920.
 Ibid, Inspection Report 26 November 1921.
 Ibid, Glover to RSS Branch 19 April, 1922.
Sources used to compile this entry:
State Records NSW: Lands Department; NRS 8058, Returned Soldiers loan files; [12/6903 No. 3066] William Joseph Glover.
National Archives of Australia: B2455, First Australian Imperial Force Personnel Dossiers (William Joseph Glover) online: http://recordsearch.naa.gov.au/scripts/Imagine.asp?B=5129576